Development and implementation of IT and IoT Solutions
Our Software Factory develops IT and IoT (Internet of Things) solutions tailored to the requirements of our clients.
The development stages that include our work methodology are the following:
- Definition of requirements, project specification
- On-Site Implementation
- Obsolescence management
Given the diversity of work methodologies available to our clients abroad, we provide solutions adapted to the
operational requirements of each one of them.
Some OFF SHORE procedures are:
For the development of our tasks we make extensive use of remote work tools to be close to our client in all stages of development.
- First meetings with the customer, when possible at their facilities,
in order to discuss the solutions to be implemented and to get in contact with the involved team of each party
- Kick-off meeting
- Turn-key software development or development of modules defined by our customer
- Follow-up and project control through videoconference
- Configuration Management
- Verification and Validation (V&V) throughout the project development
- Complete test of modules and systems (FAT & SAT)
- Delivery of documentation
- On-Site training
We guarantee total privacy by signing the corresponding "non disclousure agreements"
Programming languages and technologies:
We have the capacity to integrate work groups with the following profiles:
- Project leaders
- Function analysts
- DB Administrators
- System architects
- IT Security specialists
- WEB Designers
- Apps Designers
- IoT Designers
- Remote technical support